The prevention of work risks in the company is based on the following principles of action:
– Assume the commitment to achieve a high level of Health and Safety at work, exceeding the minimum required by current legislation.
– Occupational Risk Prevention, as a general action to be developed within the company, will be integrated into the heart of its activities and decisions.
– It is established that responsibility in the management of occupational risk prevention is a management function, which must be administered by any manager, at any level of the hierarchical line, with the same dedication and commitment with which he/she administers the rest of the activities delegated to him/her.
– Risk prevention is one more component of the business activity, being coherent with other human resources policies, receiving the same treatment as the rest of the functions developed in the company.
– The consultation and participation of workers is guaranteed, as well as the information and theoretical and practical training that they need in all matters related to the prevention of occupational risks.